[mythtv-commits] Ticket #7626: Mytharchive fails to import/export recordedmarkup

MythTV mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org
Sat Nov 21 10:44:18 UTC 2009

#7626: Mytharchive fails to import/export recordedmarkup
 Reporter:  djdallas@…              |       Owner:  paulh  
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new    
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  unknown
Component:  Plugin - MythArchive    |     Version:  0.22   
 Severity:  medium                  |     Mlocked:  0      
 I've noticed while trying to move recordings with mytharchive from myth
 0.21 to 0.22, that the the cutlists and adverts were not being imported to
 the new version.

 The log would terminate with the following error:
 2009-11-21 12:03:54.058 Inserted recorded details into database
 2009-11-21 12:03:54.060 DB Error (recordedmark insert):
 Query was:
 INSERT INTO recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, offset,
 Bindings were:
 :CHANID=1003, :MARK=0, :OFFSET=, :STARTTIME=2009-09-20T20:00:00, :TYPE=-3
 No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
 QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'DBManager0' is still in
 use, all queries will cease to work.

 I then made a new recording, ran mythcommflag and created a editing
 cutlist. Once done, I exproted the new recording, deleted the origional,
 and then imported it again. There were no advert or cut marks in the
 imported file.

 Comparing the old (0.21) and new (0.22) .xml files, I noticed that the
 recordedmarkup table entries were not present in the exported files.

 On checking the mysql database, I noticed that the columns in
 recordedmarkup tables are different between the two mythtv versions:
 specifically the "offset" column is now called "data" in the new version.

 Here's an extract from the file which created the new database in myth

 DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `recordedmarkup`;
 /*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client     = @@character_set_client */;
 /*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */;
 CREATE TABLE `recordedmarkup` (
   `chanid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
   `starttime` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
   `mark` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
   `type` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
   `data` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY (`chanid`,`starttime`,`type`,`mark`)

 The old version (0.21) was:
   `offset` varchar(32) default NULL,

 Looks like a deliberate change to me...

 Nuvexport .sql files will import the recordedmarkup data correctly ONLY IF
 the file is edited to change the "offset" entry to read "data" instead.
 (using: "mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg < *.sql")

 I could not get mytharchive to import recordedmarkups correctly, even
 after editing the .xml file.

 My guess is that either the mapping in mytharchive doesn't take the
 changes into consideration, or that the new myth version 0.22 is creating
 the table incorrectly.

 I'm an Ubuntu Karmic user, so I'm reporting this at launchpad as well.


Ticket URL: <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7626>
MythTV <http://www.mythtv.org/>

More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list