[mythtv-commits] Ticket #2574: UTF8 displaying issues

MythTV mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org
Sat Mar 10 22:01:18 UTC 2007

#2574: UTF8 displaying issues
 Reporter:  aliz at tamperd.net  |        Owner:  xris   
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  minor             |    Milestone:  unknown
Component:  mythweb           |      Version:  0.20   
 Severity:  medium            |   Resolution:  invalid

Comment(by anonymous):

 Since only the title had the defective characters and not the subtitle or
 the description I checked the code again and saw that the only variable
 that was different to the other was the title variable.

 in include/programs.php row ~388 I changed:

             $this->title                   = $data['title'];
             //$this->title                   =

 And now all is well, atleast with swedish characters. I still don't know
 if this will brake anything, but I couldn't schedule shows with swedish
 characters in the title before this and now I can.

Ticket URL: <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2574#comment:5>
MythTV <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac>

More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list